Qualified candidates please email your resume and salary requirements to our human resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because Better Matters!
Who We Are: Rated one of the top 100 A&E Firms in North America and “2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Firms to Work For,” WestLAND Group, Inc., (WLG) is a full service civil engineering and land surveying company providing creative and innovative solutions to public and private clients throughout California since 2000. The firm specializes in civil engineering/site development; utility engineering; surveying, mapping, and GIS. As a Small Business Enterprise and Women’s Business Enterprise, WLG offers the mentorship and friendly, fast paced environment of a small company coupled with the professional growth opportunities, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits found at larger firms.
The Position: We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our Ontario, CA office, to assist the executive group in developing the marketing plan, facilitate/coordinate marketing staff meetings, and/or oversee marketing/branding events within North America.
The Marketing Coordinator responsibilities are to maintain marketing information systems and to edit, coordinate, and help write proposals, prepare brochures, and other marketing materials. Monitor potential opportunities, prepare SOQ’s, and attend bid meetings and related events as necessary to develop and maintain a company presence within the industry.
- Research new markets and opportunities, and update and maintain database of business development materials and a pipeline of marketing prospects.
- Contribute to the creation of a marketing plan and brand strategy and the implementation and monitoring thereof.
- Identify, research, and qualify prospects.
- Be resourceful and creative with a capacity to regularly identify new way of reaching prospects.
- Initiate conversations with potential clients via phone and email outreach and establish continuing contact with new prospects.
- Plan and conduct marketing activities.
- Identify, track, and attend industry conferences and maintain conference schedule and coordinate the travel and attendance of members from the firm.
- Participate in professional societies and community organizations.
- Write, prepare, lay out, and produce qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, award submissions, and competition entries.
- Manage the proposal development process, including scheduling, editing, writing, and developing content and production of final proposal package.
- Undertake substantive writing for proposals and qualifications and coordinate all for submissions including collaboration with partner/teaming firms.
- Maintain relationships with partner/teaming firms.
- Lead preparation for client interviews
- Maintain resumes, boiler plate information, project descriptions, photos, and work with staff to develop proposal sections, scopes of work, and estimate fees.
- Support social media efforts, including developing, posting, and monitoring content.
- Track press requests and maintain correspondence with media.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including company website, print communication, social media, and advertising.
- Maintain, catalog, and organize new and existing materials, projects, and digital presentations.
- Evaluate and support client relations including client satisfaction surveys.
- Work with firm, principals, and staff to prepare press releases.
- Identify opportunities for staff to write for publications and present at conferences/events.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of events.
- Produce and maintain company newsletter
- Arrange and manage photos of company projects
- Produce and maintain photo library
- Design and improve existing marketing documents and materials to be used by various departments within the company (templates, sales sheets, flyers, SOQ’s)
- Work with various departments to provide graphical and branding assistance to various web-based initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date on new software/design concepts
- B.A. in Marketing, English, or related field
- 2 to 5 years marketing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word and PowerPoint), Adobe suite; and social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Work Schedule (9/80; Half-Day Fridays)