Qualified candidates please email your resume and salary requirements to our human resources department at: email@example.com
Who We Are:
Voted one of the “2016 & 2017 Best Firms to Work For,” WestLAND Group is a full service civil engineering and land surveying company providing creative and innovative solutions to public and private clients throughout California since 2000. The firm specializes in civil engineering/site development; utility engineering; surveying and mapping; and GIS. As a Small Business Enterprise and Women’s Business Enterprise, WLG offers the mentorship and friendly, fast paced environment of a small company coupled with the professional growth opportunities, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits found at larger firms.
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer for our Ontario, CA office. The Project Engineer will prepare preliminary and final construction documents and reports for commercial/industrial, residential, and other site development projects. Applicant must have the ability to prepare drawings and specifications including: street improvements, grading and drainage, traffic control, dry and wet utility, and storm water management plans, as well as perform hydrology and hydraulic analysis.
- Knowledge of and experience with the development process and the ability to process construction documents successfully through various agencies.
- The ability to develop, and maintain long-term relationships with clients and partners.
- Experience in preparing proposals and implementation of budgets and schedules a plus.
- The ability to lead the design process and guide junior engineers and technicians.
- Strong working knowledge of Civil 3D
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with the project managers, the design team, other consultants, clients, and other project stakeholders.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or related field
- California EIT (PE license a plus)
- 3 to 5 years civil engineering design experience, specializing in Land Development
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Civil 3D Software
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 9/80 Work Schedule