Qualified candidates please email your resume and salary requirements to our human resources department at: email@example.com
Who We Are:
Voted one of the “2016 & 2017 Best Firms to Work For,” WestLAND Group is a full service civil engineering and land surveying company providing creative and innovative solutions to public and private clients throughout California since 2000. The firm specializes in civil engineering/site development; utility engineering; surveying and mapping; and GIS. As a Small Business Enterprise and Women’s Business Enterprise, WLG offers the mentorship and friendly, fast paced environment of a small company coupled with the professional growth opportunities, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits found at larger firms.
We are currently seeking a Land Development Staff Engineer for our Ontario, CA office. The Staff Engineer will be exposed to a wide variety of projects, from small commercial retail and industrial sites and residential subdivisions, to master-planned business/ industrial parks and communities for large developers.
- Assisting the Project Manager/Engineer with the overall plan production of a project, including individual designs that are assigned.
- Performing civil design calculations, sketches and technical studies as required.
- Coordinating project assignments with internal and external project team members including public agencies.
- Reviewing drawings supplied by vendors, clients, engineers and architects, recommending necessary changes and coordinating with internal documents.
- Researching code issues and working with city, state and county officials.
- Researching design options, documenting findings and coordinating with internal design team, project engineer or project manager.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 1 to 5 years civil engineering design experience, specializing in Land Development
- EIT Certification preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Civil 3D and Hydrology
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- 9/80 Work Schedule