WestLAND Group, Inc.
Who We Are: Voted one of the “Best Firms to Work For,” for five years in a row, WestLAND Group is a full-service civil engineering and land surveying company providing creative and innovative solutions to public and private clients throughout California since 2000. The firm specializes in civil engineering/site development; utility engineering; surveying and mapping. Our firm is dedicated to finding quality candidates and we offer a competitive compensation plan and an excellent benefit package which includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, including a Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- 401k Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Work Schedule (9/80; Half-day Fridays, etc.)
The Position: The Project Assistant position is responsible for assisting the Project Managers by coordinating the planning, development, and execution of projects. This includes preparing project status reports and project schedules by proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Assist Project Teams with the document distribution and client document preparation and reconciliation.
- Coordinate project schedule and timeline with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and use already existing reports to track, monitor, and evaluate the progress and budget of different projects.
- Work with the internal accounting department to track and verify cost, invoicing and other account functions.
- Maintain constant communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Construct and maintain job files in accordance with Company policies and applicable project instructions.
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating multiple projects ensuring the project deadlines are meant within budget,
- Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Experience in Architectural, Engineering, or Construction Industry highly desirable,
- Must be able to write clearly and concisely to prepare reports and change order proposals.
- Intermediate Excel and proficiency in MS Office highly desired,
- Familiarity with practices of project management skills and techniques,
- Familiarity with reporting on budgets, scheduling and project scope,
- Ability to analyze and input data on project budgets and schedules,
- Excellent technical and communication skills,
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently,
WestLAND Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com